need incentive? Hire Ben...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

for those of you in desperate need of new carpet, or for anyone aspiring to hardwood floors from carpet, I would like to let you know of Ben's new specialty of mass carpet destruction.

During a desperate search for Basil, who somehow managed to find his way into my bedroom closet, Ben amused himself by parking his well nourished little body on the floor, under my desk, and literally pulling the carpet shag out of its foundation.

There is something to be said for a normal set of rat whiskers, but when you are finally successful in removing a "Basil" from your shoe, in the above mentioned closet, it can be mind boggling to perceive your other little rat man, from across the room, with what appears to be a full new set of whiskers. (The reality being that he was holding 4 carpet threads in his teeth which made it look, from the distance, as if he had sprouted new whiskers within a 5 minute timeframe!)

One boy scout point for B&B in favor of a new wood floor. Sorry guys, I won't be able to afford that for, at least, another year or 2.

I would recommend hiring Basil but I don't think anyone would be able to find a reason for having a rat pee into your shoes. :D

LOL! Silly rattie!

You can hire my bunny to randomly jump on peoples laptops... not sure how that would be useful unless you want to annoy someone, lol.

Melissa said:
LOL! Silly rattie!

You can hire my bunny to randomly jump on peoples laptops... not sure how that would be useful unless you want to annoy someone, lol.

If your bunny can get my laptop's USB cable port to accept an ethernet cable then you have yourself a date. ;)

jorats said:
LOL!
You have the best rattie stories.

I'm going to move this to rat pics and tails, keep them tales coming!!

Thanks Sweetie but I think it is merely the way in which I write them.

Let's face it... everyone with a rattie family has hysterical stories to tell. :love11:

Back