Need Cage!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OceanEyes117

So I really need a new cage for my two girls. They are currently in singles and are being intro'd. If anyone has a good sized cage they they need to get rid of for cheap I would gladly take it off your hands and cover all shipping costs. I have been looking at a bunch of cages and, sadly, as a college student, pretty much all the good sized ones for two ladies are out of my budget. So if you are getting a new cage and dont know what to do with your old one, or have one lying around... prevent GGMR and help out two cuties find a comfy new home.

I actually had a dream about that last night... lol. Im thinking there might be a way to do that. one of the cages top comes all the way off. they are slightly different dimentions though. but if it fits i could use the level from the black cage as the second floor and put it where the top would be and then zip tie the top of the white cage on top. it would be really tall and skinny, but i think it just might work for now...

I found this website called Quality Cages. http://qualitycage.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=129_231 Depending on shipping it could be a good resource. However, I am not sure what ones might be appropriate for two ladies. These are the ones I was considering (all are powder coated):

DELUXE RAT HOME
$58.00
deluxwhite.jpg

"This cage design is the choice of top breeders. The 24"w x 18"d x 12"h body of this exclusive Quality Cage Company design is made of ½" x 1", 16 gauge wire. The 5" wide ramp and 10" x 18" balcony are made of easy-on-tiny feet ½" x ½" wire. The front 10" of the top opens the full-width for easy access, and secures with a spring & hook latch. The body of the cage attaches securely to a durable metal tray."

LARGE DELUXE RAT HOME
$75.00
lrgdelux.jpg

"Similar to the Deluxe Rat Home - but in a larger, more roomy size. The 24"w x 18"d x 18"h body of this exclusive Quality Cage Company design is made of ½" x 1", 16 gauge wire. The 5" wide ramp and 10" x 18" balcony are made of easy-on-tiny feet ½" x ½" wire. It has a large 10" x 10" door, and an attached handle. The body of the cage attaches securely to a durable metal tray."

QUALITY RAT HOME
$65.00
qualityrathome.jpg

"This roomy Quality Rat Home has two levels, and a larger 4" wide, 10" diameter wheel made of ½" x ½" wire. The cage floor, 3½" wide ramp, and 18" x 10" balcony are made of easy-on-tiny feet ½" x ½" wire. It features a 6" x 10" safety-trimmed front door with heat-treated latch, and an attached handle. A metal tray slides under the wire floor."

RAT TOWN HOME™
$71.00
RatTownHome.jpg

"With four levels on which to play and live, this 18"w x 14"d x 23"h Rat Town Home™ will give your rats a lifetime of fun and exercise. It comes with a 4" wide, 8" diameter wheel made of ½" x ½" wire. The cage floor, 5" wide ramps, and 6" x 14" balconies are made of easy-on-tiny feet ½" x ½" wire. This Rat Town Home™ features a 5" x 10" safety-trimmed front door with heat-treated latch, and an attached handle. A metal tray slides under the wire floor."

Back