NEED BABYSITTER DURING XMAS HOLIDAYS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

I was wandering if there was anybody in the north bay area who would be able to look after our rats during the christmas holidays (23-26). Even if you could come over every second day.
We have two cages and 8 rats. All females. Please post. One rat is on meds once a day but if necessary we could have it every second day for a couple of days.

Ann

Hi, Ann are you guys going to be back on the 26? I'll watch them if you are but we are leaving on the 26 to go to Cochrane but I'm sure I could get my sister or my mom to check on them during that day until you get back :)
Pm me with the details such as who get meds, how much, special care, all their names, their comfort levels, your info etc.
I'm interested to meet your girls with my boys because I know you have one of the sisters of my guys (Haileybury)

We have three of your guys sisters. Would you be able to come over this week for a fast run through. We need to celebrate a 1st birthday on boxing day.
:D
Ann

Sorry , I wasn't able to get to you sooner, it was my bf's sister's birthday today, I PMed you this evening, sure, we can do a run through just let me know when is good for you, the only days I can't is tomorrow afternoon or Thursday because we are having an early Christmas at my bf's sisters :) but tomorrow evening, Wednesday or Friday :D just let me know

Back