My wonderful babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shade

Hello, I haven't really introduced myself here yet soo here goes... My name is Kathleen (katie for short) and I currently live in florida and go to college at the University of South Florida. I've had rats before when I was a little younger but after my best rat, Zeus, died I didn't really want anymore for a while. I just got back into rats and I have 4 wonderful babies right now. So I guess I'll introduce them next :D

First off is My Ben (I call him ben ben a lot... not sure why)

Ben at 7 weeks
DVC00037.jpg

Ben Today (3 months old)
DSCF1554.jpg

DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

Ben is incredibly sweet and he's a bit quiet compared to his companion Quazar. I love him so.

Next is Quazar the most curious rat I know. He loves to explore and is very bold.

quazar at 7 weeks
DVC00036.jpg

Quazar today (3 months)
DSCF1545.jpg

DSCF1544.jpg

Our first female is Coccoa and she belongs to my beloved, Adam. She is about 6 weeks old and is incredibly fearless, hyper, and cute.

DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

and the final rat is our newest, Miley. She is my mom's rat and is about 5 weeks old. She's very shy but not afraid to be held.

DSCF1561.jpg

Miley enjoying the easter basket. She thought about eating the candy but decided not to, she was a bit scared.
DSCF1539.jpg

Well, that's all my babies. Hope you like them ^^

They are all VERY cute! I love Ben's coloration, what color is he? Yours girls looks super sweet and I don't think I could ever get enough of Quazar-man's Berky Belly ^_^

I'm not sure exactally what color ben was. I always thought he was just brown but when he started sheding his baby coat it changed to this and i'm not sure what to call it.

:D Oh Kattie so glad to have you 2 young folks with us! Your ratties are very nice indeed, Ben is so pretty I had 2 ratties that color once the had a nakkie Mom ! Your girl is darling too what a sweet face, your birk boy is so handsome, very healthy nice ratties, hope to hear from you guys a lot & piccies too!

I just noticed something. Our chocolate colored rat, Miley was supposed to be a dumbo rat like Coccoa but I just noticed that her ears are a lot higher up that coccoa's ears. Is she a dumbo?

Doesn't look like it... I think Cocoa is the only dumbo rat you have. The only difference I see between a dumbo and a top eared is how many fingers you can scratch between their ears with! :laugh4: :lol:

Oh what sweeties!! I'd say Ben was a mink... but mink and lilac are very close... mink can have a touch of warmer brownyness in it... lilac can look like a diddy bit of blue mixed with the grey.

They're all gorgeous! But I can't help noticing how HUGE Quazar's torpedos look in his first pic!! Now they are furballs!!! :D

Back