My SuperPet Set Up: Fraggle Rock

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Karma

Hi All,

Thought i would post some pics of my set up for my two boys. Doesn't compare to many of the awesome cages i have seen on this forum though! You guys are awesome cage architects - and interior designers as well - i love to colour coordinated cages!

IMG_7760.jpg

That's my Newfoundland puppy Luna watching her buddies
IMG_7749.jpg

The baby cage that is now attached to the main cage - might as well use it!
IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

Wow, that's a great setup. Rats love all kinds of hidey holes and tubes and leading to new places. Very good for stimulating their minds. :thumbup:

That's a pretty amazing set up! :D

And I looove your puppy. Hopefully we'll see some shots of her. ;D

I think one of the advantages of the super pet cages is that you have lots of freedom to change things around. I've had this cage for about a year and this is the 5th or 6th different set up i've done (and my favorite so far). I also love the fact that the shelves have holes for the ferret tunnels - i love those!

I see that you used one of the funnel connector thingies, but did you just cut a hole in the cage? We have a space problem here... We have plenty of those exact cages, but larger groups. Something like that would be an awesome idea...

Ooh, I have a similar setup, except I haven't discovered a way to connect my Superpet cage to my birdcage yet.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you connect them, and how difficult was it? :?: I'm hesitant to go cutting holes in the side of my cage, LOL, I don't have the money to go out and buy a new one at the moment if I break it.

oh, I have a similar setup, except I haven't discovered a way to connect my Superpet cage to my birdcage yet.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you connect them, and how difficult was it? Question I'm hesitant to go cutting holes in the side of my cage, LOL, I don't have the money to go out and buy a new one at the moment if I break it.

I did have to cut holes in both cages to attach the funnel connectors - it wasn't that hard. Once you put the funnel connector on you can get a bubble plug thing to close the hole as well.

Unless you use one of the doors as a way to connect your cages you are going to have to cut holes in them.

Tara

Good Karma said:
moon said:
You have a Landseer!!!!

:love11:

Oh, and nice cages :D

Yes! Her name is Luna, she is 7 months old and a wonderful girl. She's my first Newf. I also have black lab.

I was gonna say something too... I luv luv luv those dogs, they are just COVERED in Awesome. That's actually what I hope to get this summer, is a landseer.
I love your cage setup, it looks like they have lots of room and interesting places to explore. I wish I'd been that inventive with mine... :D

What a nice set up, you ratties must have a wonderful time in that! Speaking of your rattie, if that is them in your avatar the are simple the cutest, look like live stuffed toys, what pretty colors, lucky you! & thanks for sharing :wink:

Back