My Speclkes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

I lost my beautiful Speckles, she had a tumor but went in her sleep & had been eating & playing, I am glad she passed without suffering, she was still so shiny & pretty bright eyes, she always had such a pretty face & hair, she was one of my dumpster babies, I only have 3 left, my 2 boys, & the last little girl Runter, now I found a small tumor on her yesterday, she was the tiny girl but made, the longest, darn i miss her, her big soft sweet body, Good night my Sweet lil friend!
Speckles2-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHWll8Qj3Y

Phyllis, I am so sorry to hear about Speckles. It must be very hard to lose each one of your beloved dumpster babies, who came along just when you really needed them. Speckles was so pretty and it sounds like she had a personality to match. I am glad to know that she did not suffer.

:rose3: I want to thank everyone of my dear friends for the condolences, I have my precious Runder left & 2 boys, I remember asking to have long enough to give them their life, I was granted that , & am still going, but I will never forget my dumpster babies!
6days.jpg

A dumpster baby? Like they were abandoned? She must have loved you very much for giving her such an awesome shot at life and love. She's not suffering anymore. :heart: Sorry for your loss.

:sad3: Shadow paws my friend found their mother very PG plus a daddy & 3 others in a dumpster on a cold Dec, day 2 had already lost their lives, she took them to the vet them straight to me, I took them all & had just had finished having an 8lb ovarian cancer removed & was home for a bit before Chemo, I told all they would be born on my Birthday Jan &th, I still believe is was a blessing for me, well about 3:15 the morning of my Birthday I heard their precious tiny squeaks, I kept them all, thats the story of my dumpster babies! :baby:

Back