My Seniors

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer

As most of my rats are rescues / adoptions, most of them came to live with me mid-way through their lives, so most of my rats are now between 2 and 3 years old.

Applause for Millie and Jane, my hairless wonders who show no sign of aging even as they approach their 3rd birthday in late Fall. Their beautiful pink skin remains as flawless as ever. I wish humans had that advantage as we aged! ;)

Applause for Julia who is turns 3 in a few weeks! Julia recently lost her cagemate, who was also nearing 3. It is heartbreaking her sister didn't live to see her 3rd birthday and we miss her very, very much.

Kudos to Atomic and Hero, two of my males who are a little under 2 and a half years old. Big, strong alpha males, they are the kings here.

Amazing - Foebe, is already three years old! Wow! She is a little slower these days but still going strong nonetheless.

Horrays for two of my females, Led & Zep, turned 2 this past July.

Kisses to Reef, a female who is 2 and half. When I adopted Reef at a year and a half old, all her former owner had been feeding her were Ritz-type crackers and her weight was very low. In the past year she has blossomed as a happy, well fed girl.

Blessings for Vera Lynn, a hairless female rat. She is over 2 and a half years old. Her cagemate passed away over Christmas and she has refused to share her habitat with anyone else since, but despite living alone, she keeps on.

The rest of my rats are younger, under two years.

That is awesome that your ratties are living so long. :001: The applause and kudos goes to you too, their mommy, for keeping them so healthy. :urock:

Back