my "pulsing" rat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geelanco

I know i post on here a lot but this is very weird ... i think,
does anyone elses rat(s) sit or lie still and just kind of pulse, its like they're hiccupping, i just dont know whether its normal or whether I need to take them to the vets (already!)

HELP! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

I've seen lots of rats do that. Some say it's related to URI or the beginning of one but none of mine have gone on to become sick.

BTW, no worries about posting. :D

Baby Girl does it too... When I check on her about it she always looks very happy... Like a full body brux or something. I might be seeing something different than you though... but She seems to only pulsate when she's healthy, so I never get too worked up about it.

yea, they dont seem unhealthy, they run about a fair amount eat a good amount, so i wasnt hugely worried, its just in the books i have there is nothing about it, it was more confusion than anything lol :D

Also mine only seem to do it when they're around me, sitting on my lap, being stroked etc, so i was wondering whether it was similar to bruxing or boggling.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S
I stil lintend to upload some piccys of Sox, she's a little diamond :wink:

Back