My new Martin R-680 is here and set-up!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Wolf

I haven't even started using this cage yet and I already love it! :giggle: It's a great size (30" x 18" base) and the front door is nice and big. It will be perfect for what I will be using it for...which is housing two ratties. I ordered a standard hammock and double decker hammock from Chelsey's Cozies and a fleece liner set from Kats Rat Mats. :bunnydance: I cant wait until that stuff arrives! Getting the cage makes me a bit depressed though...because the twin baby girls passed before they could experience the joys of such a roomy cage.

ratcage81008001.jpg

Gorgeous!!! That's the cage I'm buying whenever I get rats. I want to see pics. :D

Would it fit two or three boys easily?

oh i'm sooooooo jealous!!!
i can't wait till i get enough money to get my boys a better cage :gaah:
i'm sure they're gonna lovee it!! :heart:

According to the rat calculator it can hold 3 rats. It can definitely hold two ratties easily.

Sadly the two twin baby girls I had passed a few days ago (I have a thread about it). I'm not to sure who will be using this cage. All I know is I'm going to rescue/adopt so I can make difference.

Your new cage is beautiful! I am so sorry that your dear little girls won't have a chance to enjoy it.

I wish you luck in finding two other needy rats who will be happy to have you as their mama.

Back