My Lefty

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

I lost my wonderful pal Lefty last night, he was the most beautiful big loving boy I ever had, My kids brought him & his gold brother Lucky to me in the hospital, they played in my bead awhile, then when coming home & during my Chemo, they were such cute youngsters being with me all day on the bed, my kids could not have bought me a better gift to help me through that cancer, now My Lefty has left me to go be with his brother Lucky, God I miss him, he was a big soft sweet brown spotted boy, the place his cage set breaks my heart every time I see it! Thank you Lefty for all the love & help you gave me I will always love your memory!
Leftyeating.jpg

ThreeAmigos.jpg

cratsinhat.jpg

I ONLY WANTED YOU

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.
RatAngel.gif

I'm so sorry, Phyllis. *hugs* He was a handsome manrat... I can tell how very special he was to you; he was there to comfort you when you needed it. RIP Lefty. You will be missed.

Phyllis, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Dear Lefty helped you through the darkest time of your life; you could never replace him. What a sweetie he was, and handsome too.

Back