My Lady

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Lady was a sweet rescue along with her two sisters. To them she had been Oddball (because she "swayed"), to me she was my Lady. I intro'ed her to my group of 10 and she wreaked havoc with my old men. But once she met the Drs, she became very sweet with them all. She was an adventurer, running everywhere and stealing everything. She dragged it all back to her drawer.
Lady had an exploratory done on Nov 27. She had an inoperable tumor in her belly, slowly eroding her intestine wall. She was given Metacam and I brought her home to love.
Lady was PTS today. She was 27 months.
Mommy loves you, baby.

ladyondrawer.jpg

ladydec31071.jpg

ladycookielucy.jpg

ladydec3107.jpg

It's such a sad day at the RL Rat Shack.
Lady was such a doll... coming from a home that clearly knew nothing about rats, even after having them for a time, they obviously never bothered to love them like we do, or else they would have come to love her and know all her quirks and sweetness.

I'm so sorry mamarat and morats. such a sad day...

I'm so sorry :cry:
Your lady sure knew her own mind and sure knew how to get what she wanted. She chose her men, she chose her time, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she convined god to set things up so she would go to you. She knew you'd spoil her, and respect her, and give her the freedom to run around and take what she wanted :lol:
It's such a blessing that she came to you where she could be her special self and be appreciated for it.

Run Free little Lady! :kisses: (take a break from stashing heavenly things once in a while and send some of those kisses to your mom & dad)

I am so sorry Mamarat. It has been a very sad day in your triplex. :(

At least both these sweet ladies felt your love before they left.

You realize that Flea and Lady are right now telling all those sad lonely ratties that have never had a home at all where to find you!

(((Mamarat, Morats, Nickelrat & Jo))))

You all deserve a hug because you love each and every one of them no matter which floor they happen to live on. :heart:

:heart: I love you sweet Lady :heart: You will always have a special place in our hearts. Run free with no pain. :tearful: :rose2: :heart:

I'm so sorry, Mom and Dad! :cry: Lady was such a people rat. She was always the first one out of the cage and whenever I would come and visit while she was out playing, she would be the first one to come and greet me. I adored her. :cry: But now she is free of pain and forever in our hearts. The heavens gained a beautiful angel. :sad3: :rose2:

I am so sorry Lady was ill. You really don't deserve the hurt that you and your family have had in the past few days. We all know that they all have been loved and well taken care of.

Ann

Back