My hammocks Came from Chelle!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmeafish

So shiping from Canada takes FORVER! lol. But it was totally worth it because my hammocks are so pretty, and my boys love them.

Also, I've had Dumbledore in their cage off and on. He's really perking up, so if he continues to do so, I will move him in there for good. The boys have taken to grooming him, bc he's nasty oily and hasn't really been grooming him self much at all. Climbing hasn't presented much of a problem, its getting back down that does. He just seems scared to go down the ramps. He still looks like he's in a lot of pain, but I'm giving him all I can as far as the metacam the vet gave me. She thinks he's got Myco, and gave me baytril, doxy and Metacam. He doesn't have poryph, nor does he have audible breath sounds. He just sits hunched up breathing all hard. :( I am working on getting him into seeing a better vet, but I have to drive several hours away to do so. I also can't keep weight on him. I am gonna get some avacado tomorrow, cuz I just thought of it, but I've been giving him a ton of Baby Cereal with ensure. He eats, but he hasn't been able to gain any weight.

Ok so beyond that sadness...
P1010019-2.jpg

P1010018-3.jpg

P1010016-3.jpg

P1010015-2.jpg

(neville found a hole in the cage!)
P1010011-1.jpg

Back