My Dogz!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwilightRatz

So First I have to say I HATE my computer, I totally had the whole thing typed up with pics added and i go to backspace some type I misspelled and it backed up my browser and deleted my post :gaah:

This one isn't going to be so fancy.

UGH so here are my pups, I have 4 min pins and 2 larger dogs (That live with me now as Mike's dad cannot handle Montana as she was his dog, and Sydney was living with him, until he got Bella then He gave her back to Mike as she was his dog all along. But now we live with his dad so there is a total of 8 dogs in the house, which seems nuts but its not too bad, that are well cared for and spoiled anyway lol. So we have 6 now and his dad has 2.

This is Tyson

This is Miley

This is Hunter & Mannie (He was a foster we decided to keep recently) Hunter is on the Left and Mannie is on the right. Sorry its Blurry I have get a better one.

This is Montana, Catahoula Leopard dog, (One his dad gave to us)

This is Sydney Mike's older dog.

Bella is Mike's dad Min Pin

Baron Is a Walker Coonhound

For a minute there, it sounded like musical chairs with dogs. lol Do all the dogs get along well? They are all handsome pups.
You can really see Sydney is an older dog. :heart:

jorats said:
For a minute there, it sounded like musical chairs with dogs. lol Do all the dogs get along well? They are all handsome pups.
You can really see Sydney is an older dog. :heart:

They all do get alone except Syndey and some of the Pins only Tyson & Miley Really as They are to hyper for her I guess, the other 2 Mannie and Bella are calm, Hunter is hyper but he is a pup and she knows it, he just goes up to her and rolls right on his back with feet up and then she likes him lol, so as long as they don't get in her face then its all good, even when they do she just growls at them, they go away, LOL

Syd is the oldest at 6 yrs old now Her B-Day was Saturday!

Back