My boys might have to go, Please Help!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shade

Don't know if this is the right spot for this or not but, here goes:

Moving to California is becoming very difficult for me and shipping my boys is gonna cost about $170 total and I don't know if I can afford that with having to already pay almost $300 just to ship my dog. So. This is what i'm asking. IF there is anyone, I mean ANYONE no matter where you are, that is willing to take in 4 wonderful boys, plus their cage, let me know. It kills me to even think about parting with them, but if it comes down to it, I may have to and I don't want them to suffer for it. I want them to still be able to live happy lives and be givin loads of love. So, if anyone in Florida or outside of florida willing to ship the boys over or anything, let me know.

I know it sounds cruel or mean or whatever, but trust me, I love my boys with all my heart and I only want the best for them. If I can't find them a new home i'll just have to find a way to get them there, but I don't know how i'd do it.

Thanks.

probably even more money. I know when my car was working and we were planning on driving, the gas alone would be around $500

edit: tha'ts odd, it put my comment before yours oO

Back