Mulligan's 34 months old!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoA

My sweet boy turned 34 months old on the 18th :) He's still going strong despite a large tumor on his side, his ocular issues, and his hind leg paralysis. He may look horrid, but he's doing great! Considering what a shoddy (thankfully now retired!) breeder he came from, I'm amazed he has lived this long. Most of the other rats I received from her died before their 2nd birthday; one even had megacolon! :cry: But, Mulligan has beaten the odds and is quite the trooper! Good pictures of him are few and far between; my camera doesn't like his dry eyes, unfortunately.

MulliganJuly7th.jpg

MulliganJuly7thx2.jpg

June30069.jpg

With Squee...

Picture051.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Oh Mulligan!! What a sweetie. A wonderful old manrat.
Ok, I just had a "doh" moment... leave the leaves on the strawberries from now on! :D

He doesn't look horrid, he's a gorgeous old man. Happy 34 months, sweet Mulligan. I love his name...must remember...next rattie..

Happy 34th month! For his age and eye problems, he still looks great! :D I looove Agouti manrats, he's so handsome!

Eeeeeekkkkkkk Mulligan!!!!!! I wub Mulligan piccies and you never ever post enough of him. I believe one a day should be mandatory! I have a huge huge huge soft spot for old squishy man rats. Nothing better then scooping them up and snuggling up with a warm blankey with them.

Bless his heart. And swat you for even suggesting he could possibly look horrid.
He's beautiful! There's markings and colors & bright young eyes, and then there's the earned beauty that comes from time spent giving and receiving love, and reflecting its affects.
Mulligan radiates!

Happy 34 months darlin!

Back