• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mouse items and more

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallvic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi everyone - I'm decluttering and things I formerly didn't have the heart to get rid of are now up for grabs for free; I'm posting here first because I can't think of a better way to pay forward the generosity I received from others when I had a rodent rescue and then whenever I needed a little extra thing for the rats, mice and rabbits. Also, a few of these things can be mailed. The rest: a trip to my house, in Montreal.

1. So I've been having a hard time letting go of - yes - a Habitrail Safari because I know that even though what i have isn't in mint, in the box condition (mice have chewed, after all), it's a complete kit, and one day it's going to have chintz appeal. So if that appeals to you, and you have a dwarf hamster or a pair or trio of adult mice, this is the cage for you.

2. A silent spinner wheel, red, ≈7" in diameter.

3. A young children's book, "Hallowe'en Mice!" by Bethany Roberts

4. A sectional cabinet cage, very well (i.e. professionally) constructed out of melamine and good materials, seen here: Flickr picture which right now I'm using in sections as a TV console and storage cabinet.

5. The most basic travel cage, like, ever. Just a cage with a bottom, using binder clips to hold it in place. My Dweezil or the two boys travel in it sometimes, but I've decided to stop dis-using my cat carrier.

6. Rodent art: It could be a rat or a chinchilla, but here you go: Drawing on plastic, paper and wood

7. A SuperPet ferret harness, like new.

8. A female-rat-sized critter ball. Good for that frustrating girl who's always underfoot!

I'm looking around for other things to get rid of too, so if you come here expect to leave with more than you came for.

Back