Mouchette's babies - 5 weeks!!! Update with pictures!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't keep away from them! I sit outside the cage and watch them now that my boyfriend has banned me from taking them out but once a day to take pictures :p

I don't even think I will fall in love this quick and this much if I ever have kids of my own!! :lol:

They are just so wonderfully beautiful!

:bow: :bow: :bow: Oh my God! They opened their eyes!!!!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

I took the babies out for a few minutes, and when I set them down, I noticed they have their eyes open!!
MischiefBabies072.jpg

Little Elly (Ruby eyes !!!! I've never had a rattie with Ruby eyes!!)
MischiefBabies074.jpg

Lady Delilah (also with ruby eyes!)
MischiefBabies078.jpg

I'm sure that Splinter would have loved to show you his pretty dark eyes, but he was too enthralled with the TV :p
MischiefBabies084.jpg

I'm so excited!!! It's been an amazing weekend so far - Saw Elton John in concert, and saw beautiful baby rattie eyes!

Oh I have been :nod: They are so sweet!

And the best part is that Mouchette doesn't seem to mind anymore if I touch them! :happydance:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm in love

And Robin was even playing with them today!! :D

New pictures!

The babies were hanging out with Robin today while mommy Mouchette spent some times with her sisters and got spoiled with a nice stir fry meal :)

Elly is just adorably cute!
MischiefBabies089.jpg

Delilah trying to fall asleep...
MischiefBabies091.jpg

Splinter already found a comfy sleep place on daddy :)
MischiefBabies096.jpg

And all together:
MischiefBabies094.jpg

I wanted to give an update on the babies - I don't have any pics as they won't stay still long enough to get some...but still - they are doing really well, everyday they seem to be softer than the day before and even cuter! They are now eating solid food (the first day they had solids was toooooo cute - afterwards, Elly went around the cage just trying to eat things, fleece, ladder, it was all food to her lol) and drinking from the water bottle. They come to the door to see me when I visit and Mouchette seems to enjoy her time away from them every once in a while...

And the best news - I hadn't really talked with my boyfriend seriously about keeping Splinter...But, this morning, I took them out and put them on the bed to wake him up...After about 5 minutes, he said that for our anniversary (which was on Sunday...and he didn't get me anything because my b-day is next Sunday :? ) he would get Splinter neutered so that I can keep them all!!!! :happydance:

I was going to do it anyways, but it's that much nicer when my 'roomie' approves!

I'll post new pics when I can manage to get them but they won't do them justice - they are amazingly beautiful little buggers!

Back