Mommy of two!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dispirited_princess

Hello everyone! My name is Stacie, feel free to call me Stacie, DP, Dispirited princess, princess....whatever you really feel like you want to call me!

I currently have 2 rats, although I've owned a total of 6 ratties.
Milo is my eldest rat, turning 3 in April. He is an aguti-hooded, he's starting to show his old age but still has some of that energetic, curious and independant attitude! That and he has yet to lose his fine taste in food...his favourite treat is macoroni and cheese with tuna! hehehe
Abe is my other baby, he just turned 1 last week. He's a patchwork rex with the most innocent and adorable face you will ever see! lol He's very curious and was the runt in his litter but has grown to be very healthy and is still a little bit smaller than normal, but hey, he's healthy!

As for me, I'm just living whatever life throws at me. My life pretty much consists of work and rat play...and reading! :D I have a dream to be an author...so I have to write too...anywho, this is me!

take care!!

Welcome to the Rat shack.
Cant wait to see your babies at the shack.. they sound adorable but dont all ratties :D
Look forward to seeing your posts here

Yvonne & Barry

Back