Molly is such a brat! LOL!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gramma2jaakk

Last night, when the girls were having "free time", I had laid my glasses on the floor so I could lay down to watch them. I noticed Molly was checking them out pretty closely, so I reached over to bring them closer to me. THAT was when I noticed she had chewed through the cord that keeps them hanging around my neck. So now, I had glasses on a string. :doh: Silly girl!

I put the glasses back on the floor, and a few minutes later Molly was back at them again, playing with the string. I was reaching for them when she grabbed the string in her mouth and ran off with my glasses bouncing on the floor behind her! She ran under the shelves with a 55 gallon fish tank on it, where I have a hard time reaching. I know she was laughing at me as I was trying to get them back from her. :giggle: What a brat! LOL!

lol... they do like glasses.
Yesterday, I found my lamp cord chewed... thank god, not chewed all that much but still got the stuff all over my pillow. :doh:

I find that everytime I move something else had been chewed. Like when I moved here I found my fan cord chewed, thank god no one was hurt. Then right after I moved in they got a hold of the cable cord, luckily we don't have cable. Naughty naughty ratties!

I am moving in two weeks, I wonder what will have chew marks in it this time?!?

It is so funny watching a rat steal something thats much bigger than them, like once I was eating a piece of bread and izzy was eyeing it next thing I know she runs up and steals the whole piece and runs/waddles away with it.

I've never had a problem with the rats chewing anything while they were free-roaming....but the rabbit, on the other hand, is trying to kill me. I had my laptop plugged in by the couch and I bumped the cord with my elbow and felt a jolt and discovered that Zoe had managed to almost-but-not-quite chew through my cord. Needless to say we have a date with the electrical tape now.

Watching the rats cart off things that are bigger than them is priceless, though. Once Echo stole a whole piece of pizza from me. It was about twice her size, but she happily drug it to the other side of the couch, boggling her eyes at me.

Back