Molly & Binx

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly&Binx'sMum

Hello! We were led to this forum by Vanessa from myspace.... so thanks Vanessa! This is cool! :clapping:
(I am deeply fascinated by emoticons, so excuse me if I overuse them at first.)

My two girls are Molly & Binx. We live in the bottom half of a house in Kent, Ohio. I missed having animals around, but our place is too small for dogs and we have cat allergies, so no other pets. I researched different kinds of apartment pets and stumbled across rats, which I wouldn't have thought of. I REFUSE to buy animals from pet stores, but at the time, I didn't know about rat rescues, so I got my girls from a breeder (don't hurt me! I didn't know! :stupid: ). We only have space and time for the two, but when we do get more babies in the future (which I KNOW we will) it will definitely be from rescues. You guys do such great works!

Anyway, Molly is a fawn dumbo and Binx is possibly a Black Irish Dumbo. All I know is they've got the greatest personalities and I love 'em dearly!
Thanks for having us and we look forward to meeting you all! :heart:

(Ok, I only used three... I think I'm ok)

Welcome to the Rat Shack!

We love emoticons here too, that's why there's such a huge selection and keep looking as we are always adding some.

Rats really are the perfect apartment pets. Hope you can share pics!

My first rats were petstore, didn't knwo about breeders, shelters and rescues. :) You are forgiven. :wink2:

And you are going to get lost on the emoticon page...there's soo many and good ones too! LOL

Welcome to you and your pretty girls!

:hi!: welcome cutie pie friends
glad you girls decided to join too
its great here :thumbup:
is molly feeling better today? heard she was lethargic.
:hugs: give her hugs for us

:welcome: to the forum, I also got my first rat from a petstore but she was a good girl. So have fun post pics, I :heart: Dumbos and someday hope to be owned by some :laugh2:

Welcome to the Forum... can't wait for pictures.

My first two were from a friends oops litter and my third was from a petstore... even though I knew about rescues (actually I did look for some though). So you won't be judged here.

Back