• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

misc items for sale

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
um nevermind on the shoes :lol: I need to keep them, my new shoes gave me a huge blister (they're cheap seconds and now I know why :roll: )

Until I can stretch them out, I'll have to try to get around in these shoes that are too big, will have to wear thick sox I guess

My doctor told me the plantar fasciitis is never gonna get better unless I get shoes that aren't all broken down, my old ones have almost no bottom left to them :oops:
the arch on my left foot is falling and it's so painful.

oh damn, try to save a buck and this is what happens!

Finally doing my spring cleaning (now that it is almost summer :lol: )

I have some nice things I need to sell, they either didn't work out for me, or I lost the receipt and can't return them, or I just no longer have use for them.

First up is a pair of New Balance womens shoes, never worn outside the house, only worn indoors a couple of times, just long enough to realize they don't fit.

they are
NB WX623 walking shoes, size 9 2E (extra wide) this is a hard to find size in a now hard to find shoe
I paid $65 for these.
I am hoping to get $25 but no reasonable offer will be refused. buyer pays shipping.

here's a stock photo: http://www.zappos.com/new-balance-wx623 ... st=fcl%3A0

I'll get photos of the actual shoes for anyone who is interested.

Back