• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

misc free items just pay shipping/pick up free

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've got some odds n ends that I hate to see go to waste, so I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested
If you live nearby you could just pick them up, but I don't think there are too many ppl who live near me.

I'll be adding things as I find them but to start off - I got this awesome celery seed powder but the place I bought it from only sell it in one lb pkgs.
Turns out that a pound of celery seed powder is a LOT!! esp since you only need maybe a half teaspoon of it in most recipes.
It's a great substitute to get a celery flavoring in soups and salad dressings, etc when you don't have any celery on hand. It's got a slightly stronger flavor perhaps, it would depend on how much you use. YOu only need a very tiny amount!
I have food grade zip lock baggies in two or three sizes so if anyone would like me to send you some, just give me your zip code and if you're in Canada, your postal code, let me know if you want just a tiny bit or (an ounce or less) or if you'd like a couple of ounces, and I'll pkg it and get you shipping cost info.
It should be super cheap to ship an ounce or less and that is more than most people would use in a year, unless they share it with others or make very large quantities of dishes that use celery seed powder.

that's one of my more unusual items LOL
I hate to see it go to waste, it's more than I am likely to use in my entire lifetime LOL

also available, large (16 oz?) Lixit water bottle for gpigs, rats etc. I can't seem to get it to stay on my cage, I am used to the round glass ones, this one is round but plastic and bigger than the ones I usually use.

and I've got 6 small plastic easter eggs, the kind that you fill with treats for your rats to play with (ok most ppl fill them with treats for their kids :lol: )
My boys never did figure them out :roll:

Back