Michael Jackson is still unable to rest in peace

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

Jackson family still deciding where to bury Michael Jackson
8:56 AM | August 10, 2009
More than a month after the death of Michael Jackson, his family still hasn't decided where to bury the pop star.

Brother Jermaine Jackson, speaking in an interview with CNN being broadcast today, said the burial location will ultimately be decided by his mother, Katherine Jackson, who now has custody of Michael Jackson's children.

Jermaine Jackson said he would like his brother to be buried at Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County. In the days after Jackson's death, there was widespread speculation that the Jackson family would bury him there after a large service. At the time, some residents worried about thousands of fans jamming the mountain roads leading up to Neverland.

Jermaine Jackson did not say where his mother would like Michael buried. And the interview did not address the issue of where Jackson's body is currently being kept -- an issue of some tabloid speculation.

"I'm just concerned about security and being secure in a peaceful setting," he told CNN. "At the end of the day, she will make the final decision."

Meanwhile, there will be another hearing in L.A. court over Jackson's estate, and reports out of Europe say a Jackson tribute concert is being planned for Vienna.

I find it stupid how the press feels the need to drag everyone through the dirt.
The poor bugger's dead. Leave him alone.
Is frsutrating, cos yeah, they're famous, but you kinda gotta respect boundaries, too, and respect the family. Their member only died recently. It's not really very fair on them =/
Stupid reporters.

I don't see why the family should bury him and let Jackson's body rot in the dirt. They should cremate him. :thumbup: That's the way to go these days, even if they are important people.

Back