Mega intro all done! PIC SPAM!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhapsody

FINALLY! All the kiddos have been living together in the CN for the past week. There were a couple minor scuffles at first, but they've sorted out the pecking order without major incident.

Ferris (the one who had the most trouble with the intro) mostly hangs out with Rufus and Jasper, but he's settled down enough that the baby boys don't annoy him anymore. Felix has become the baby boys' snuggle buddy - I always find them hanging out together in one of the sputniks. Rufus and the fawn-hooded boy have bonded quite well too. Er, I'm hoping that I can get the baby boys neutered sometime this month since they are way too interested in doing the nasty with Sophie. Fortunately she's very ... tolerant of their affections, and will only ninja-kick them when she's had enough.

Ferris, Felix, and baby boys huddling
ad03.jpg

Rufus and Ferris chilling out on the wheel (somebody needs to go on a diet)

ad01.jpg

Fawn-hoodie taking a spin on the wheel - he's the only one that runs on the wheel instead of snoozing on it

done01.jpg

Felix hanging out with the baby boys
done15.jpg

done16.jpg

done05.jpg

done17.jpg

Fawn-hoodie and Rufus' ample butt

done13.jpg

done10.jpg

Rufus, Ferris, and Jasper
done18.jpg

Rufus, Ferris, and Felix
done14.jpg

Fawn-hoodie and Sophie
done06.jpg

Apple time

done08.jpg

done07.jpg

done03.jpg

done02.jpg

Beautiful pictures...All your rats are all so cute. I love them...who is the handsome black guy eating the apple???

Love this picture....I have to nominate it for ROPM...very sweet. love the eyes so dark and clear.
done02.jpg

Aw, thanks for the NOM guys! I'll pass the compliments on to Sophie - she's the most photogenic of the bunch, but the baby berkie is proving to be a real contender. The black boy is my hunk o' love Jasper - he weighed in at 720 grams last week.

Its so much nicer having everyone back in one cage again - for me, its not the number of critters, but the number of cages needing to be cleaned that stress me out. Makes it way easier for out-of-the-cage playtime too since I can have everyone out instead of leaving a group behind sulking in a cage.

Back