meet my boys -and me-

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neith

Hi, I'm Eline from Ghent (Belgium), that's where I study and where I'm a volunteer at Ratito rescue shelter. I have 5 rats (3 from the shelter) and they live in a Furet XL (but the cage doors are most of the time open, so they own my studio a bit :p)

My two oldest boys:
the husky (Flurk) came about a month ago in the shelter, couldn't resist this ninja grandpa (he's 2+), so he joined my troops, the other is an albino named Marquis de Sade and is also from the shelter (born there)
SIMG2495.jpg

DSC04153.jpg

17aug07-Marsuis008.jpg

Rahvin:
DSC04093.jpg

SIMG2465.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

my little mad Ryuk, he's 6 month's now and he still thinks he's 5 weeks old, but he's soooo cute while playing and running and playing and jumping and playing :D
07-12-2007-Ryuk-01.jpg

SIMG2474.jpg

and my youngest: Bellun, only 10 weeks (and 2 days)
SIMG2478.jpg

DSC04109.jpg

Oh WOW!! you have GORGEOUS ratties! Welcome to the shack and you better lock the doors, we might steal your ratties! :wink: LOL!!!

no, the youngest two, Ryuk en Bellun are from a breeder (how do you call it, it's "ratterie" in dutch, but in english?)

and Marquis is not realy old (yet), he's only 13 months, but he's as lazy as Flurk :)

Wow, such handsome ratty boys! They must give you a lot of joy.

Welcome to the Forum!! It's so exciting to see another European member here. We are looking forward to lots more photos of your boys.

neith said:
no, the youngest two, Ryuk en Bellun are from a breeder (how do you call it, it's "ratterie" in dutch, but in english?)

You had right it's the same Breeder or Rattery.

Your boys are beautiful. I love the albino he's sweet.

Welcome to the shack.

Welcome...get a padlock on the doors becouse theres a lot of Rattie fans out to kidnap those cuties...lol

love from
Yvonne & Barry

Latest posts

Back