Meet Bruxxy's Babies!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I went over to bruxxy's house today to help with the intro's with her resident gang of girls and the 2 new girls that I had fostered. The intro went very well (Joanne you would've been proud!).

But just before that I had taken some pics of her kids since she doesn't have a camera right now and wanted everyone to meet her babies. :)

Meet Vesper, 6 month girl, the girl who had the bleeding issue not long ago. Btw she is just fine now after being treated.

Vesper's getting mushed by her mom
Vesperbeingmushedbymom.jpg

And thanking Mom for the mushing
Vesperthanksmomformushing.jpg

On the top of the cage, with Lily below
Vesperontopofcate.jpg

Then there's Sky, who is around 15 months old. She is a sweet but a typical know-her-own-mind hoodie. :)
Sky2.jpg

Skyisatypicalhoodiegirl.jpg

Things to do dammit!!!
Sky-lemmegothingstodo.jpg

Finally poses for us
Sky.jpg

And Kira, Vesper's sister, a black self sweetie, who does not stop
Kirabeingtheadventurer.jpg

Kirasbeingsavedbymom.jpg

We made her stop and pose :roll:
Kira-wemadeherstop.jpg

Lovely little Lily, who we have established is Soma and Selene's surviving sister from the THS. She is 30 months old and flaps her gums like my girls used to...she's incredible! Lily has some respiratory issues but is doing really well with treatment.
Lilyissleepytoday.jpg

Lilyissuchasweetheart.jpg

I was never able to get a video of Soma flapping her gums, but Lily obliged us with a video of her today. Try not to swoon from her adorableness!!!

Yoda the 28 month old mink merle. She's in great shape, she's very sweet and is just beautifully marked. :D
Yoda wants that rice crispie!
Yodawantsthatricecrispie.jpg

Yodaissuchaprettygirl.jpg

Posing
Yodaposespretty.jpg

With Vesper
YodaandVesper.jpg

Don't you just want to poke or kiss that belly???
Yoda-dontyouwannapokethatbelly.jpg

And Vesper and her Mom say goodbye..for now.
Vesperwithmom.jpg

Oh wow! What a wonderful treat, all these beauties!!
I'm so glad the intros went well.

Bruxxy, you're such a beautiful girl and no, it's not because of Vesper in front of you. lol

I love the first pic!! Looks like Vesper is saying: "Oh, that feels soooooooo goooood!!" :love11: Sweet beautiful ratties!! :heart:

Back