martins is the best!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess111rocks

if some have you have folowed my post about my cage being put on order as gavanized. martins is awesome they put my cage on hold contacted my aunt and changed the order and im not sure but i dont think they even charged extra cost for the power coated.

I didn't think Martin's had anything to do with animals? I know that Marshall's has a very bad reputation for being a ferret mill.

I'd love to get a Martins cage for my girls. I have a 2 story cage that my daughter got for me from PetSmart. It has a drop in bottom but originally, it had a wire bottom. I removed the wire bottom entirely so the cage would drop in the pan. I then had to adjust the ramp. I used a couple of triangular shaped (corner units) to minimize the steepness of the ramp. I added another ramp so my rats could climb up easily. The black coating is coming off of the wire on this cage and the pan is bent up a bit on the floor part. I just want a new cage! I have several other cages...2 chinchilla cages with nice deep plastic bottoms, a cheap 2 level ferret cage, 1 bird cage (with 2 levels), small animal cage (2 levels), rabbit cage, one level w/drop in pan cage (I use for my "hospital" cage in an emergency). I also have a 2 level acquarium topper cage. I think that's all I have at this time. I don't need them all either, so if anyone is in need, it's free! I have to do something with these cages..my husband is annoyed!

Back