Mah Ladies!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissKitty

I know its a lot of photos - sorry! I also don't know how to add them without them just linking to the larger version. But you can get the gist! Also, the babies are rapidly growing they will be larger than Kitty soon! And they have many new fun additions to their cage! They liked the tampax boxes though - I think because they are ladies ;)

This is Kitty and Cream.

This is Peaches, Creams sister. She is more rex so her whiskers are kind of curly - also she's totally adorably chubs.

Kitty pining to come out - as per usual.

Kitty likes to curl her tail over her back, I was a little worried but I asked the vet and the rat rescue we adopted our other ladies from and have just accepted it as something adorable and special. She does straighten and move it about, she just seems to prefer it over her back like a little handle!

Kitty and Cream.

They loves to run laps when I open the top of their cage! Also, Peaches looks so chubs inside I think she looks like a hamster!

Cream catching up, I like how kitty's tail is wrapped around her!

Cream - my little ones are jumpers like no bodies business! They make me nervous!

Kitty pining from the bottom of the cage.

Kitty and Cream - Peaches is shy.

How I am now always welcomed upon entering my room. Peaches even looks like she's smiling over there on the left!

Back