Loving each other

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

I used to have problems between Captain Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Silas and at some point, Silas was on his own. Silas and Barbossa used to bully Jack around.

With Silas on his own, the problem between Jack and Barbossa was solved and the 2 boys were happy together. I re-introduced Silas gradually with the siamese brothers and now the 3 boys are together again.

Silas seems to be enjoying the twins now and if he is still dominant, it is not as bad as it was a few weeks ago.

I have 3 hammocks in the cage, one for each boy, but I often find the 3 boys together in one hammock. Here are some pictures I took with them together.

They are so beautiful and I love them so much. I still have Remus except he is really getting very old now. He sees the other rats sometimes but I have to hold him when he is with them as he is becoming more fragile. I don't have a picture of Remus for now.

Barbossa with Silas:
RSCN4360.jpg

Left: Barbossa, middle: Captain Jack Sparrow, Right: Silas. Silas is tired here.
DSCN4365.jpg

Close up of the boys in the same order, Barbossa blinking
RSCN4374.jpg

RSCN4375.jpg

Aw, Jack Sparrow! What beautiful boys!
Sounds like you did an awesome job of sorting out their problems and getting them all happily back together! :bow: I hope they stay cool now!

:D Jack Sparrow, you certainly have big handsome boys, they look so well cared for & contented, makes me just want to bury my face in the midst of them, thanks for sharing!

Back