Lou 10/28/05 - 9/2/07

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Play hard at the bridge sweet boy! Your daddie Ollie should have been there to meet you. Your brothers and I will miss you dearly, come visit often.

Larryandlourats.jpg

theelusivelourat.jpg

Lou2.jpg

Lou was euthanized today due to obstructions in his lungs. We originially thought it was his heart and he had been on enalapril and lasix for the last three days, sadly it wasn't helping and he began gasping again today. I thought he would be with us for longer, or rather hoped.....I miss you very much dear boy. :cry2: Give your Daddy kisses for me when you see him :tumkiss:

I'm so sorry Mamarat2. What a beautiful little black boy!
We always hope for longer. This kid is special and will oudo the 2 yrs we can noramlly expect! We hope. They don't watch the calendar. Just wake up with you every day glad they did or not.
I"m sorry you're going to be missing your Lou. I'm guessing he only left cause he had to.
Better they go where it's comfy than suffer where you agonize over not being able to make it better. (We don't keep them here for them, we do it for us)

Sweet boy, you remind me of my Kiwi with those eyes. You're free in heaven but loved and connected to a heart on earth, kid. You'll recognize it when it joins you a long time from now..

Ahh Jen, your beautiful boy almost made 2 years. :sad-p: Never long enough, whether it is 6 months or 36 months. :cry:

I am soo sorry for Lou having to leave you. ((hugs))

I'm so sorry. :cry2: You're heart is broken but take comfort because you've freed Lou from pain and suffering. He is now your little angel. :angel: :rose:

mamarat2 said:
Play hard at the bridge sweet boy! Your daddie Ollie should have been there to meet you. Your brothers and I will miss you dearly, come visit often.

Larryandlourats.jpg

theelusivelourat.jpg

Lou2.jpg

Lou was euthanized today due to obstructions in his lungs. We originially thought it was his heart and he had been on enalapril and lasix for the last three days, sadly it wasn't helping and he began gasping again today. I thought he would be with us for longer, or rather hoped.....I miss you very much dear boy. :cry2: Give your Daddy kisses for me when you see him :tumkiss:

Hugs to you Jen. You made the best decision for your adored little rat man. He will help make your name famous at the Rainbow Bridge. What a gem of an owner he was lucky enough to call his own.

Trust me sweetie... it doesn't suck to be Lou (present tense noted...) ;)

Your eyes may not see them... but they are still there to watch over the ones they love. :love6:

Back