lost hair on baby boy face?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

i was looking at the baby boy today and well he has a small patch line of hair missing on his face why? here is a picture:

also the girl i think she cleans her nose/face too much lol she has a red nose(not her boogers) looks from cleaning too much(clean freaks i guess;) )

no the girl she seems to have hair where its to be. him well im not sure i thought that too i guess i have to wait and see. its also not red or inflamed there its like its happening naturally.

oh but the whiskers they are not really messed up like hairless or rex ones do, but they do not seem straight out nether. like this more "L" shaped if you put the "L" laying down(hope that makes sence :giggle: i can try taking a close up of them "try to :wink2: "

Hand-fed babies usually have a really funky hair thing going on. Mom isn't there incessantly cleaning them, and the lack of the proper nutrition (mom's milk) also affects things.

I wouldn't worry too much as long as they are active, eating and healthy otherwise.

I also wonder if it has something to do with nutrition. I know your doing everything you can for them (and your doing an excellent job!!!) but soy formula will never be momma's milk...if that makes any sense

Back