• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a girlfriend

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan123

Hi guys,

I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to post in multiple spots to achieve maximum viewing.
I have a single boy, Biscuit (his cage mate died over the summer). I tried to introduce a new boy to Biscuit and it took a really long time, and was very stressful. Just as the two were starting to get along, the new boy passed away. I then made the decision not to get a new cage mate because it seemed to stress poor Biscuit out a lot and I was hoping to be finished owning rats and this seemed a good time to start the transition. However, I really am feeling bad for keeping him alone and would love to intro him to a nice, spayed girl. The problem is finding one.

I am in the Guelph area, and would prefer to find one that isn't too far away. If anyone is looking to rehome a spayed lady or knows of anywhere I might come across one, that would be amazing! Please let me know.

There is a vet at Guelph Animal Hospital (if she's still there) who was comfortable spaying rats so you could adopt a lady and have it done. Other than that I don't know of many people who pay to have a lady spayed and then just give her up. Good luck with your search.

I think this may be in the wrong section. You pay get better response moving this to either rat chat or the rats in need section. Or create a post that you are looking to adopt a spayed female. Lilspaz or Crumbilina may be able to help. Crumbilina is in Guelph.

Sorry I can't help but I had to say, at first I thought this was a personals ad
:giggle:
in which case, who knows? I might be looking for one too :lol:

Petunia said:
Sorry I can't help but I had to say, at first I thought this was a personals ad
:giggle:
in which case, who knows? I might be looking for one too :lol:

I thought that as well when i read the title.

Back