Lone rattie girl (Surrey BC)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/p ... 69493.html

From the ad: "her name is Cage(though I am sure you could re-name her) she is about 7 months old. she can come with a cage for 10$. i am adopting her out because she has not been handled a lot and tends to nibble(not hard) when fingers are stuck in her cage, and i have a small child who likes to stick their fingers in her cage."

Sounds like this gal could use a fresh start in a nice home. :)

According to the ad now she's not alone, there's another named Peach and she doesn't want to separate them.

"their name's are peach and cage, i don't have a lot of time for them right now(as i will be travelling frequently due to my mother being ill) they come with food bedding, treats, and their cage. they are around 7-8 months old, and the sweetest pocket pets! they have grown up together and i would not like to separate them. the only thing they will need is a running wheel as i almost always just had them out to run around. i am asking 20 for their cages(they have one large one(wide) and one that Cage likes for climbing(taller) they are beautiful. if you are not interested in both cages then you could grab the one for 10$. if you have your own set up then they are free to good home. Thank you. "

That's weird, she totally changed the ad! Interesting. It went from one rat who needs to be re-homed because she bites, to two who need to be re-homed because of a sick mother. :?

Back