Kinda neat! Pattern with my rats!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitLuvs

So the other day, when posting on the "Your first rat" topic, I got to talking with my fiance about the rats I owned in the past. He asked me about Kipp and Evo, and who I had after them. This is where I realized something very very odd... its been 3 years since I owned rats, until I got Sam and Dean.

Then:
My first boys were Kipp and Evo, identical brothers.

Now:
My first boys were Sam and Dean, identical brothers.

Then:
I added two singles to my group, making it 4. Buddy and Flik came to live with us.

Now:
I added two singles to my group, Stewart and Shai.

Then:
I took in one single, Blizzard and needed to find him a few buddies as my original 4 did not accept him.

Now:
I took in a single, Cas and he and Dean DID NOT get along. He needed buddies.

Then:
I took in a Dad rat and his two sons, they were Poppa, Havoc and Storm. They joined Blizzard.

Now:
I adopted a Dad rat and his two sons, Londo, Lenir and G'Kar, they joined Cas.

Then:
I took in a few babies from my friends petstore litter, 3 females and 2 males. For the life of me I cannot remember their names, they were "The babies" as they were all identical agouti selfs.

Now: I took in the group from the SPCA, 3 females (who found homes) and 2 males who are still with us,

It stops here, since we have Ash and Loki and I believe I got Honey, Pepper and Cutie back then to add to the "Baby Girls" from my friends litter. But still, odd hey?? How did THIS end up happening and why did it take me this long to see it? lol

Sorry, had to share hehe

Jo, I'll always have a soft spot for brothers, singletons and families :heart: I just hope I don't have another 3 year gap to test this theory out :giggle:

Back