Kia Ora from New Zealand

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate

Hello fellow animal lovers. My name is Kate and I am the proud slave to 2 Rattie boys and 2 Cats, 1 Dog and 1 Bunny. Do kids count? :wink: I have had Rats for a few years now and I use to have a large colony of boys living together in a huge house. I think the most at one time was 22. They were a good bunch who all got on. I miss that now but I don't miss all the work LOL. I have just recently got my latest Bunny called Honey. I have lost my previous 2 in the space of 8 months so it has been a difficult decision to make to get another. Madam Honey Bunny rules our household and constantly chases anything that moves. She must be a stalker.. when she is a month or two older I hope to get her spayed and then look at getting her, her own companion. So there you have it folks welcome to our household :D

Regards Kate

Kate!!!!

Welcome, it's so great to have you here at the Rat Shack.

We've got loads of rattie lovers and other pets lovers too.

I'm so sorry about your two bunnies. :( I know how much you loved them.

Wow I haven't heard Kia Ora in a long time. We had someone who was an exchange student in high school from New Zealand become a very good friend of ours.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Back