just got male rat UPDATE poor Jack died *cry*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I sometimes wonder if men reading these threads get a little nervous... or if it's motivation for them to behave hehehe
I only have experience with one male and he is neutered. He is as sweet as pie and is probably the most docile out of the group.

well im not sure how or why he passed on that wheel in the sky :cry3: we found him this morning at the bottom of the cage curled up like he fell asleep. we thought he was asleep but looked more and he was not :cry3: maybe thats why he was so mad as he had something that was bothing him i really do not know. when i did get him he was fine no lumps,bumps or anything that would get me to think he was sick. his eyes looked good and all, no puffy hair unless he was mad at us(anytime we would go to the cage he would try and bite us) even though Jack did not like us we loved him for the short time we has together and i hope he knew that.

here are some roses for you Jack :redbud: :rose2: :rose3:

R.I.P. Jack.

some pictures(not many though :sad3: )

OMG.. Oh lilangel, I am shocked and just so so sorry for you and your family :cry3:
There's nothing in anything you wrote to have given anyone any concern for him, obviously there's nothing you could have known was wrong with him.
I'm sure he knows how precious he was to you, and all you did for him, and all you wanted to do for him. He knows he had a family here who loved him very much.
I'm sorry we didn't get to know you better Jack. Be happy in heaven, baby :heart:

all i hope is he knew we loved him (im sure he did as we were trying to help him with yummies like yogurt and such) im glad he came to me in a way because knowing the people in the world they might have just hurt him because he was acting the way he did. we buried him in are yard and put a snak shak there for him (he did like those) a little squirrel might take that though hehe.

thank you guys for the replies, it makes me feel like im not alone sometimes.

well i could not bear to see that empty cage and rescued two female Siamese(they were posted for free on usedottawa). they are 3months old and very friendly so far. they will never replace Jack of course. when they settle in i will post some pictures of them(they seem happy already as they are eating well right now, they got home about two hours ago).

i would like to thank all of you who helped me with Jack and posted here, you guys have helped me out so much with all of the things i have asked. :heart:

There's no way you could honor Jack better than not throwing the home & love you had for him away, but giving it to others who need it.
Again, I'm sorry.
Welcome Home to your new girls.

dubchick said:
hey.. wow.. i just saw this..
omg.. im so sorry lilangel..jack was a very handsome guy. :sad3:

thanks dubchick(sorry do not know your nickname :D mine is Christy if anyone wants to know so you dont have to type in lilangel all the time. its so weird how people think how you can get so upset over a rat, i told them its the same for any other animal but some people do not understand, as where here you guys know exactly where im coming from.

Back