Jonah, Luna, Maggie

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Luna was one of the Park girls. She left me on March 7

lunadec07March708.jpg

Jonah was about 32 months and left me on March 28

Jonahmarch2808.jpg

Maggie left me early today. She was 35 months. Now Umpa's harem is complete at Rainbow Bridge.

Maggieapril208.jpg

I love you my babies. :heart:

:( Oh dear. I'm so sorry the three went so closely together. They were gorgeous and I know dearly loved. Play hard at the bridge sweeties.

*hugs to you*

Oh mamarat, I am sooo sorry. :sad-p:

They were all so lucky to have found you and their other rat friends. Umpa will be happy to have his final girl with him, but I know you are very sad that your babies are gone.

*heart*

I am sorry morats, I am sure you are heartsick just as much. ((hugs))

I too am sorry mamarat and morats. They were lovely rats and are now happy to be with their man Umpa once again. Run free together little ones.

Ann

I am so very sorry :(
I know that you gave Luna :heart: Jonah :heart: and Maggie :heart: wonderful lives.
They look like very special, well loved ratties.

mamarat said:
Luna was one of the Park girls. She left me on March 7

lunadec07March708.jpg

Jonah was about 32 months and left me on March 28

Jonahmarch2808.jpg

Maggie left me early today. She was 35 months. Now Umpa's harem is complete at Rainbow Bridge.

Maggieapril208.jpg

I love you my babies. :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear of your babies' passing on Mamarat. They were such beautiful little Angels. No wonder since they had the joy of belonging to someone as magnificent as you. :heart: :love4:

I have no doubt that you are now quite a hero with all the little furmels at the bridge. :love6:

I'm very sorry for your losses... I hate that they all left so close together, that always makes it that much harder... Rest in peace dear, sweet girls. :cry:

Back