Joey's Retirement Home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argent

Yup...finally got the guts to post a pic of my boys humble little home....

there's not really much space to put extra stuff-he gets full run of my room every night anyway!

joeyscage.png

Very cute. What does he think of the rubber dog toy (the colourful ball thing looks like a dog toy I know of, anyway)?

heh thanks ^^ yeah that is a dog toy, like a knot of rubber and a smaller ball in the middle....when him and his brother were younger I'd string it up higher and put treats in it for them to wrestle out. They never really gnawed it or anything-that's what the fleece on the ground is for >.<.

moon said:
Very cute. What does he think of the rubber dog toy (the colourful ball thing looks like a dog toy I know of, anyway)?

Hey! Our boys have one of those too! Licorice and Oreo got it in a loot bag from some doggie party they went to - it was a wee bit too small for them so it ended up in the rat cage instead! :D I also like to hang it up and stuff it full of treats! Not so great for the Greyhounds but it turned out to be a terrific little toy for the rat-teas!

Back