JinX & the Boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JinX

Hi, i'm Taina, 26 years old. I live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend Michael, 2 cats (Murphy & Phoenix) and 6 rats:

gomezfruitcake01.jpg

gomezfruitcake02.jpg

brothers Fruitcake (black capped) and Gomez (2 years, 7 months)

nomad02.jpg

nomad04.jpg

Nomad (2 years, 3 months)

rocco01.jpg

rocco02.jpg

Qute Rockabilly Riot (8 months)

bash00.jpg

bash01.jpg

Quick Little Bashfull (8 months)

samu01.jpg

samu02.jpg

Rough Little Samurai (7 months)

Home of my boys:
themansion2.jpg

LadyKiller & Jerry Lee Lewis will join us in januari :D

Ah what a gorgeous bunch!! Is Riot a burmese? They've all got such cool names, I love Nomad!

As Jo said, they're quite old too, and still looking good!

Are Fruitcake and Gomez doing ok? Gomez's ear and fuitcake's nose and eye are a bit porphiryn crusted. Poor guys, yet so handsome!!

I love the pic of Quick little Bashful, he's got such a huge grin on his face!! :D

Qute Rockabilly Riot (Rocco for friends) is a burmese indeed :D

Fruitcake has a little cold and Gomez has an earinfection (he's on antibiotics for that) But mostly theyre just old :wink:

Rocco and Bash are brothers, Samurai is their causin. Theyre all sort of Nomads nephews (next generation, their grandpa is a brother of Nomad)

The 2 guys who will join us in januari are related to these guys as well :D
LadyKiller was born last saturday and Jerry Lee was born yesterday :D (Pics will follow soon!)

and last saturday Bash won the first price at a show!
bashprijs01.jpg

bashprijs02.jpg

*proud*

starfoot said:
It's so interesting how they're all related! And so cool too, you've got a family of rats :D

thats not all :p
Nomad is the nephew of my first 2 ratteryrats (rats from a real breeder) Murphy and Aso.

I had another nephew of Nomad but he died last month :( (his name was Chirayu)
familie2.jpg

all together: uncle Nomad, Samurai, Rocco, Bash and Rayu (Chirayu)

murphy.jpg

aso.jpg

Nomad's uncles Murphy and Aso

Fruitcake and Gomez had a brother living here too, but he also died last month (of old age), His name was Desperado (in the picture on the left):
broertjes1.jpg

Wow, they're all so interesting! Like a clan all of the same kinhood..... they're absolutely stunning rats, if they were mine, I'd be proud to live with them! :D

Back