Jasper Bunny

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessimica

Hi all,

Just paying my respects to my first rat Jasper. a.k.a Jaspy Bunny a.k.a Fat Bastard. I rescued him from THS a year ago and he passed on the same day as Heath Ledger. (They told me at the time of adoption that he was 6 months old because I always suspected he was older.)

He was a HUGE rogue rat that could not be housed with other rats because they were afraid of his size and would prematurely attack him.

He was cuddly and loved snuggles and kisses and was so laid back. Though he was set in his ways and refused to be litter trained he was a great guy. He just reinforced to me as my third adopted pet that you never need to buy a bred animal when there are so many animals already that needs good homes!

I am adopting two babies and know that his love for me and mine for him has allowed me to give two boys a loving home!

When I can figure out how to add pics I'll post a pic of him and the two kitties looking on. (Yes, they were always well supervised)

Jess[/img]

Back