**It's Official** RAT FEST 2009!! **August 16th**

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with food? Anyone know? I could have my mom make some stuff to bring along (I am no good at making any sort of food)...Is anyone bringing anything? I just re-read the entire thread and I couldn't find anything...

I was going to ask about the food as well, because I have promised to bring veggie burgers from Lick's for the vegetarians (and anyone else who would like to try them).
I don't want to be responsible for buns and stuff, though.
Do I start a thread asking how many people are vegetarians, or will there be a thread about food?

I'll start up a thread tonight on what we need to bring. I spoke to Elizabeth last night and know what she's bringing so we don't overlap :)

Don't forget its a pot-luck, but also that everyone has to pay $10 to cover the permit fee.

I'll look forward to that thread ;) I'll definitely be able to bake something to bring along, or make something.. I'll just wait and see what is needed.

:doh: we have had a trip booked for Toronto to see the Red Sox vs Toronto and we arrive the day AFTER Ratfest....... oh how I wish i had found this site 3mos ago....... :wallbang: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Donna said:
:doh: we have had a trip booked for Toronto to see the Red Sox vs Toronto and we arrive the day AFTER Ratfest....... oh how I wish i had found this site 3mos ago....... :wallbang: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh man.. so close.

Back