it will be snip snip time soon for jefe

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelipepper

ugh ..one of my sweet boys has turned into a monster over the past month or so .. He was in a cage with Pongo and had started to bully pongo so much that pongo wouldnt come out for food or water ..it got to the point where pongo wouldnt even come out of the hammisack .. i have some younger boys whos cage is next to Jefe/Pongo and who have had playtime with them and all seemed well , so i moved Jefe in with Bozzuto, the biggest (and most bullylike of them =P ) and that didnt work either ..same thing with bullying over food and water but i figured i would leave him in the cage for one more day .. then yesterday he launched himself at me from across the cage and bit me in rapid succession a bunch of time ..oy ..he then turned on Bozzuto and started to bite him..soooo off to solitary with him for now and soon - very soon ..its time to lose the huevos i think ..

Those little removals do wonders....don't worry jefe you won't feel a thing! :giggle:

Back