is bran ok for rats?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camilleathome

So im making a new suebees mix since im out and was woundering if bran is ok for rats. I have a box of pure bran.Its used for cooking and such. We use it for my fiance's tegu's SDZ diet. I was woundering if i can put a bit of it into the suebees mix or is it not worth it?

I would imagine it's fine in moderation, but isn't it like sand in texture? Wouldn't it be hard for them to eat? And if your using suebee's I hope you are planning to use a quality lab block as well....

lilratsy43 said:
I would imagine it's fine in moderation, but isn't it like sand in texture? Wouldn't it be hard for them to eat? And if your using suebee's I hope you are planning to use a quality lab block as well....

yes i use a lab block. they also get fresh veggies and fruits. Im actually switching to oxbow regal rat for my block in a few days

i was just out of the suebeex mix not the food in general. I make small batches of suebees and when i run out i make more.

Back