Intros went great!! 4 girls together in FN!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Bean

Okay... Maverick's breathing is all cleared up but I will have her on Baytril until Wednesday of next week just to be sure. I would like to start doing intros with her and the other girls before Brenna gets too far along in her pregnancy. Should I start intros now, or wait until Maverick is done with her Baytril? I just fear that Brenna might start getting big soon and I don't want anything to happen to her tummy if the intros don't go well. Otherwise I will have to do intros after I have separated Brenna from the other girls to go into her birthing suite... I hope all of this makes sense... what do you think i should do?

Well that went disgustingly well!! :roll: :D

Here are the transcripts:
Willow: Oh, I wish you were a boy, 'cause I am in the mood!!! Take me now!!
Maverick: Okay!! *naughty things happening*
Willow: well that was unfulfilling! Emma, how about you? You wanna try?
Emma: Sure!! *naughty things happening*
Willow: Well forget this! I'm off to explore!
Me: Willow! Get off of that!
Brenna: Don't groom me! *Squeal, Squeal*
Maverick: But I wants to!!
Emma: Me too!!
Brenna: NO!!! I don't want to be groomed!!
Me: Willow get back up on the couch! No, not up there!! AHHH!! *pulls hair out*
Maverick: Hey Emma, want to play?
Emma: Sure! Let's tackle Willow!!
Willow: oh yeah!! *naughty things happening*
Me: Brenna! Get down from there!!
Emma: and now, let's tackle Brenna!!
Everybody but Me: *Tackle, tackle, tackle* *Power-groom!!!*
Me: :roll:

So yeah... I cleaned out the FN and tossed them all in together, gently placing Brenna in of course! :lol: and they are running around, Brenna squaks ocassionally, but other than that, it's going great!! :D

YAY!!! WE have a confirmed Rat Pile! I slept out in the livingroom with them and slept very lightly, this morning they were all cuddled up. Tried for a pic but they moved when they heard the camera turn on. :D :D
:001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001:

Willow, Brenna, Emma and Maverick all together in a nice cozy rat pile inside the double decker hammie I made ^_^
IMG_4274.jpg

Back