Intro's...They're together!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

I've been doing intro's between Jedy and Sqeeks. It's been going pretty good. Most of the time, they look like huge pompoms with eyes. lol

intros.jpg

intros1.jpg

intros2.jpg

Hoping to have them together soon. :heart:

I observed part of the intro today. It always brings tears to my eyes when I see the rats finally taking to each other. Squeeks lost his buddy a couple of months ago and he's been alone since. Jedy is a young happy alpha boy. Today, they were both enjoying each other's company. In fact, Jedy was desperately trying to groom Squeeks front arms. Jedy self barbers, apparently, he likes it better that way... and wants Squeeks to be a la mode. lol

Beautiful boys!!!

The boys have been together all day.

Bachelor pad

bachelorpad.jpg

How big is this thing?

jedyhowbig.jpg

Sqeeks exploring

sqeeksexploring.jpg

Mine, mom?

jedyminemom.jpg

Jedy is already enjoying his new wheel

jedywheel.jpg

Together. I am so happy!!!

jedysqeeksincage.jpg

jedysqeekstogether.jpg

Sqeeks the big guy came from a very unhealthy situation. The people that had him before kept him all alone, they had labeled him as mean. So they kept him in a tiny hamster cage, and would throw junk food in the cage as well as garbage food like apple cores. The day mamarat begged to take him home, she witnessed the cage being moved and a swarm of fruit flies came out. Sqeeks was sharing his cage with the buggies. :(

Sqeeks deserves so much more and now he's got it. A massive cage and a young happy buddy too.

This made my day, the lab rat and the garbage rat are together...forever...awwww :heart:

Good job Mamarat! :thumbup:

Are you inheriting Jo's Magic Intro Dust? :cheeky:

Im sooo happy for them...after doing our first intro today we can now understand what it means for our Ratties to have buddies :D

Love
Yvonne & Barry

Back