Intros - Completely Succesfull!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have put the two i had problems with on a chair, in the middle of the room. Those two were so scared neither fought each other. I have also held the two on my lap because generally they dont act up on me. I have even sat on the floor with the two that are nutty and that helps as well. The chair though worked the best for my two girls.

So tonight I've put them both down the shirt and Sundae was grooming Mr. Pickles... Very forcefully I might add but grooming lol. Maybe we will try this again tomorrow =D

So this weekend went awesomely well with intro'ing my two boys. About every couple hours I would grab them and sit down and watch tv and they would just climb all over me lol. I have yet to try to go back to the table but we shall see... Tonight I am getting two boys so i thought I would start EVERYONE all together on the table and see how that goes? Hopefully well!!

adreabri said:
So this weekend went awesomely well with intro'ing my two boys. About every couple hours I would grab them and sit down and watch tv and they would just climb all over me lol. I have yet to try to go back to the table but we shall see... Tonight I am getting two boys so i thought I would start EVERYONE all together on the table and see how that goes? Hopefully well!!
That's great! The very fact that you were distracted with TV really helps with the rats.
And yes, I agree, starting with everyone on the table is a good idea.

Alright so I brought my new boys home tonight and decided to let everyone out on the table together and sundae was actually grooming Mr. Pickles and Mr. Pickles was relaxed and everything went well so I'm hoping to have everyone living together by the end of the week =D

Guess who spent the night last night in the cage all squeaky clean!! Since I'm doing intros with my two new boys they had almost two hours out time on the table without one instance of puffiness hissing scratching biting or squeaking so we moved to the rat room and once again none of the above so I opened up the FN and everyone spent the night together! YAY I'm so happy!!

Back