Intros begun -DAY ? (updated 4/2/13)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I was going to put them in a tub - we have a large hot tub bathtub which is about a 2 bathtubs in size. I tried to block off hiding spots in their room with the towels - obviously I didn't think about them burrowing and hiding as the above pic shows. :emb:

switching? no they are still in their separate cages. They just seems to ignore each other for the most part when we have them out on the floor. They will interact for awhile, but then they go their separate ways so I don't feel comfortable combining the cages yet since I don't think they have interacted enough.

No you take the babies out of their cage and put them in the older boys cage, then you take the older boys and put them in the babies cage. With males it is all about allowing that new smelling rat in their area. I think it is more helpful with males than anything. They would never been with in the same cage as the other but in each other cage.

Back