introductions whent well

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fujin

there was a few sqeaks, some grooming, not power grooming, just grooming. They where sniffing ectchother, they ran around the cage, sniffing everything, hyde was a little aggressive at first, he didnt hurt them, but tried to take ones food, that one would die for his food. He did not let hyde succeed, under than that, hyde and seek and arrow seem happy with etchother. I was worried at first about introducing them so early, but it whent very good, except at the time i was moving somthing in the cage, and then, i look around outthere, and one of the babys run by, i was like oh crap and closed the door to the room, i got him back in easy enough. They groomed, ate together, and maybe are even sleeping together right now, those babys are fast, to fast for hyde, luckly hyde has his perch to him self. :giggle: I have never seen those babys so happy, they have taken to hyde well, and they also love the big cage. :mrgreen: Thank God it whent so well, i could never be happier right now, hyde has new friends, and all seems well. :D

edit: :happydance: I just checked on them, and Hyde and Arrow where eating out of the same bole without fighting, Seek was in the nest area resting. Hyde came down to see me, he let me pet him, the baby camedown and smashed into the tissue box, Arrow is very hyper. Hyde paniced abit, but then he calmed down and let me resume petting him, its all good. :D :D :D :happydance:

Back