I'm really curious now

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complan? I'll search that out lol thanks! Joey's scraping two now and I wanna make sure I can ease his major signs of aging before they actually happen ^^

If you look in the health and first aid aisles of grocery stores, or in the supplement aisle in drug stores, you can find a meal replacement drink. That's all Ensure is.

meal replacement drink? so if I was to feed him that, would I mix it with baby cereal? give it as a breakfast and continue with veggies at night? he's still eating and drinking just fine and if anything he's a little chubby, all this'll do is give him a boost yeah?

If he is eating and drinking fine, I wouldn't give him a meal replacement.
It is usually given to raties that are old or ill and not eating properly.

ah right then...well are there any kinds of pick-me-ups I could feed him? his joints are looking a bit stiff lately...

yus of course he does ^^ I try and vary it as much as possible but he only really gets what my mum puts in her salads (without dressing) >.< I've compiled a list from the good foods list on here of stuff I haven't fed him before (or didn't 'think to) and I'm gunna try him out on those ^^

Back