I'm getting ANOTHER FN

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I know someone that has another FN forsale for $150.....I mentioned it to my hubby and he said we should get it!!!!! I'm getting it on Friday........I would put the boys in it but even though the girls have been in thier FN for a week and no one has gotten out or made any attempt to get out...I don't want to take any chances until after the boys are neutered.......
So the boys will stay safe and sound in the martins...where no little hussy's can get to them....

I think I'm going to make a 3 tier cage.......I was going to do the double wide but I'm not sure if I have enough room in my living room for it...... :lol:
So for now it will be three cages tall.....I'm so excited........Now I won't feel bad about 10 rats in a double FN...........
Three tall should be plenty of space for 10 rats......
I am so excited............ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thanks everyone......I will take it off the stand. The stand will make it way to tall......But Hubby said something about still putting it on wheels......right on the bottom of the cage....not sure but if there is a way he can do it...he is very handy....
Then I'm done...no more cages for me.....I'm selling off all my old smaller cages......only keeping the martins and the FN's....I might ask my friend Beth if she wants the bottom half of this FN........she will love how easy it is to clean......
I can't wait....

It can be done. I had it on wheels for a while. You need to keep four black connectors and put them on the bottom, screw the screw on the top hole making the connector long enough for the wheels to go in. Did that make sense?
I took the wheel off recently and put on those sliders instead. I didn't want my rats going under the cage. Also, I found the wheels didn't work all that well with the weight of three levels.

Back